- Short-run Molding
- High-volume Production
- Cleanroom Molding Facilities
- Scientific Molding
- High Heat Molding
- Insert Molding
- Micro Molding
Leaders in plastic injection molding services
Team PTI are experts in the highly complex plastic injection-molded parts and assemblies needed for medical, aerospace/defense, automotive and electronics.
With industry-leading in-house tooling and comprehensive project management, we provide rapid-phase engineering solutions that exceed expectations and get products to market ahead of the competition.
We offer flexible tooling strategies matched to your requirements including aluminum prototype tools, P3 hybrids or hardened steel production molds for high volume programs.
Look to our rapid tool deliveries, high quality product development and total commitment to make a positive impact for your program.
Design and Engineering
Full-service industrial design capabilities. Bring your ideas to fruition with expert design services for a seamless process from ideation through production.
Our advanced product development and engineering creates cost-saving opportunities by efficiently converting designs into manufactured plastic products using a Design For Manufacturability approach.
- Fully equipped CAD technology
- 3D modeling, rendering and part design
- Latest software to generate cutter paths for CNC machines
- Highly trained designers, engineers and staff
Mold Design and Tooling
Fully integrated tooling facilities means your part design and quality meets or exceeds even the most demanding specifications.
Our tool room floor is equipped with the latest high-speed CNC vertical machining centers and robot operated EDM systems to ensure the very best mold construction for the highest quality injection molded parts and components.
- LUMEX Advance-25 tooling capabilities for manufacturing complex molds and parts.
- CNC high speed manufacturing capabilities
- Advanced EDM high-speed graphite machining technology for increased productivity, flexibility and quality
- Certified mold builders
Fully Functional Prototyping
We offer proprietary production prototyping services designed to get your product to market quicker and save you money.
Expert design, rapid tooling and a working prototype streamlines your development, testing and validation processes.
Fully equipped and expertise to fulfill many secondary assembly techniques and processes including:
- Plastic joining assembly processes
- Part decorating, labeling and traceability coding
- Managed services
Let us discuss all your needs.
The latest injection molding technologies and facilities.
State of the art facilities with centralized raw material handling systems and advanced closed-loop injection molding machines.
All molding adheres to the strictest quality control procedures to ensure repeatability even at the highest tolerances.
Highly dedicated team from central management through program management and production assures all goals, objectives and predetermined outcomes are met throughout the process.
- Registered to the ISO9001:2008 quality standard
- Certified with RJG in scientific principles and techniques
North American skill and scientific processes mean your injection molded plastic parts will be produced on time, on budget and to the very highest standards.
- Prototype injection molding
- Low-volume to high-volume production
- 41 injection molding machines
- Clamping forces ranging from 12 tons to 750 tons
- Shot sixes from .33 to 98 ounces.
- Multiple cavity production molding
- High heat molding technologies
- Micro-molding specialists
- 2 Shot overmolding
- Insert molding
Cleanroom injection molding
4000+ sq. ft. cleanroom operations adhering to the strictest protocols and methods.
Certified to ISO Class 8. PTI meets the demands of industries requiring ISO 14644 specifications, including bioburden and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
PTI has the certified cleanroom management team with disciplined system of policies and procedures to meet all regulatory compliance requirements.
Unsurpassed quality control systems
Top-tier facilities, skills and craftsmanship only come with quality controls of the same highest standards. We deliver them all throughout the entire process. These include:
IQ, OQ, PQ validation
Certified to ISO Class 8. PTI meets the demands of industries requiring ISO 14644 specifications, including bioburden and electrostatic discharge (ESD)
Other industry leading quality controls:
- Manual (optic) and automated (PCDmis) CMM
- Optical Comparator
- MacBeth light color testing
- Material melt flow
- Leak testing
- Dedicated fixtures, gauging devices, and handheld
- Moisture Analysis
- Tensile and Torque
PTI Engineered Plastics is certified and/or compliant to the following:
- ISO9001:2008 (General) – Certified
- ISO13485:2003 (Medical) – Certified
- ISO/TS16949:2009 (Automotive) – Certified
- FDA Registered (Medical Device) – Registered
- 21CFR Part 820 (Health & Human Services) – Compliant
- 22CFR Part 120-122 (International Traffic in Arms Regulated) – Certified
- MIL-STD-1916 (Military Test Method Standards) – Compliant
- IMDS/Reach/RoHS (Intl. Material Data Systems, Restricted or Hazardous Substances) – Registered
- Underwriters Laboratories (Product Testing Certification – D1103) – Certified
Put your total trust in Miles Products and the unbeatable team at PTI to be assured your plastic injection molding program meets your highest standards.