Primary Benefits Include
- Reduced time to market
- Implement changes quickly
- Suitable for complex shapes
- High tolerances
- Tool costs competitive with typical prototype tooling
- Acceptable for IQ, OQ, and PQ validation
P3 can help get your product to market faster
HOW P3 RAPID PROTOTYPING WORKS
Normal prototyping gives you just that, a prototype or model of your part.
With the P3 system, the same tool used to make the injection molded prototypes can also be used for initial production runs, bridge tooling and low volume production. Plus, you are working with authentic injection molded parts instead of just models. This allows your designers and engineers, along with our team, to validate the part and make quick changes needed during testing and development.
STREAMLINED PROCESS WITHOUT LIMITATIONS
The P3 process is ideal for highly detailed, high-tolerance molded products and assemblies, and gives customers a valuable alternative to ordinary rapid prototyping. It offers a no-limit tooling and manufacturing process for companies to reach their market quickly and efficiently.
In short, the process saves time and money with the added benefits of realtime validation and seamless transition from testing to production.
Added advantages include:
- Aluminum tools can often be used saving time and money
- Can yield tens of thousands of shots
- Delivers close tolerance repeatability
- No resin or color limitations
- Instant modeling, assembly and decorating
- Customer suites for viewing molding and first-off samples
- You own the tools
- Made in United States